Annual Northeast OER Summit: April 4-5, 2023, online
The Northeast OER Summit Steering Committee is excited to announce the upcoming Northeast OER Summit, a two day, multi-state collaborative virtual event for new and experienced OER advocates offering the opportunity to learn and share effective practices in awareness building, implementation, collaboration, strategy, and research.
This year’s theme is Making Moves: Strategies for Success in OER.
- When: Tuesday April 4 – Wednesday, 5, 2023 (concluding 2pm Wednesday)
- Where: Online
- Cost: $40
- Who Should Attend: People engaged in open education initiatives, including students, faculty, librarians, instructional technologists, administrators and other campus leaders.
- Register now: https://umass.irisregistration.com/Site/OER
Call for Proposals
- Submission deadline: Monday, January 2, 2023
- More information and submission form: https://neoer.umasscreate.net/conferences/2023-2/2023-call-for-proposals/
Reviewers for Proposals
- We are looking for reviewers to review conference proposals. If you are interested, please contact Nicolas Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for giving this event your consideration. We hope that you will be able to join us online this year!
The Northeast OER Summit Steering Committee
Hayley Battaglia, Southern Connecticut State University
Amy Beth, Guttman Community College CUNY
Kathy DesRoches, Granite State College
Megan MacGregor, University of Southern Maine
Nicolas Simon, Eastern Connecticut State University
Susan Souza-Mort, Bristol CC
Theresa Dooley, UMass Amherst
For questions, please contact: Megan Mac Gregor @ email@example.com.