Call for Proposals is now OPEN!
Please read the following information before you proceed to the conference submission portal.
The Northeast OER Summit Conference Planning Committee invites you to share your ground-breaking ideas, research and best practices in Open Educational Resources.
Please review the following before submission:
- Conference Proposal Guidelines for presentation proposals on Monday 5/24 – Wednesday 5/26 in the afternoon. The afternoons will consist of 25 and 50 minute presentations.
- Workshop Proposal Guidelines for morning sessions on Monday 5/24 – Wednesday 5/26. Mornings will be action focused, consisting of 2-hour, hands-on workshop sessions.
- Check out the Schedule-at-a-glance
All presenters will be expected to register for this event on or before April 15, 2021. Registration is FREE and will open on March 3, 2021.
- NEW Proposal deadline: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- Notifications of acceptance : Friday, April 9, 2021
Ready to submit a proposal? Visit our conference submission portal to submit your proposal.
Note: Conference proposals will be submitted using UMass Amherst’s institutional repository, ScholarWorks. To submit your proposal, you will first need to create an account if you have not previously created one. You will receive an email with account activation to confirm account.